Saturday, December 20, 2008

How i feel bout you...

The first time i saw you
I really paid no attention to you
but who would ever think that
I'll fall in love with you

There are feeling in me
that I have never felt before
Every time you talk to me
I feel like I'm going to melt

I want to be your friend
I don't want to lose you
Right with you
Is where i belong

I don't have the guts to say what i feel
So here I'm whit my pen and paper
I want to tell you that i care for you a lot
The dreams that i have seems so real

Don't matter how hard i try to make those
words come out I still can't tell my breath to come out
Long have i hidden my feelings for you
What all i want to say is that I'm crazy for you

So if there is a chance for me
Please let me know
Four i feel that
I really love you so

No comments:

Post a Comment